Our team of clinicians works collaboratively to find the best treatment options for our male youth aged eight (8) to eighteen (18). The clinician will run individual, family and group counseling for our residential students with a variety of barriers to community placement including; substance use disorders, problem sexual behaviors, trauma, severe and persistent mental health disorders. The clinician acts as a mediator between students, relatives, medical staff, educational staff and youth care staff as well as outside stakeholders as needed.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for case management and coordination of therapeutic services.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Director on individual case management.
- Identifying issues and create goals and treatment plans.
- Teach students coping mechanisms.
- Providing updates and progress reports to courts and other agencies.
- Design and implement aftercare plans
- Any and all other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree with Licensure (LCSW-RI, LSW-CT)
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience working with youth with behavioral/mental health challenges and/or developmental disabilities and their families.
- New graduates given consideration
Harmony Hill School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.