Harmony Hill School a private, non-profit residential, educational treatment facility is currently seeking dedicated individuals that are looking for a rewarding Clinical position. Must be licensed!
- $5,000.00 Sign-on Bonus
- PLUS receive a Monthly Stipend in addition to your regular pay up to $694.00 additional per month through 12/31/2022.
- And a flexible schedule that allows one day per week to work remotely.
Our team of clinicians works collaboratively to find the best treatment options for our male youth aged 8-18. The clinician will run individual, family and group counseling for our residential students with a variety of barriers to community placement including; substance use disorders, problem sexual behaviors, trauma, severe and persistent mental health disorders. The clinician acts as a collaborator between students, relatives, medical staff, educational staff and youth care staff as well as outside stakeholders as needed.
Responsibilities of a Licensed Clinician:
- Responsible for case management and coordination of therapeutic services.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Director on individual case management.
- Identifying issues and create goals and treatment plans
- Teach students coping mechanisms
- Providing updates and progress reports to courts and other agencies
- Design and implement aftercare plans
- Master’s Degree with Licensure (LCSW-CT, LICSW, LMHC)
- 3 years of relevant experience working with youth with behavioral/mental health challenges and/or developmental disabilities and their families.
- Experience and or training in a human service field/mental health is required.
- Experience in trauma informed care a plus.
- Good communication, interacting well with others in a team environment, understanding and following rules and directions from supervisor is a must.
- All training is available on site. Must be able to pass our physical intervention –Safety Care training.
- All candidates must clear Rhode Island state as well as federal background checks.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid, non-suspended, non-expired driver license and a good driving record.
- All staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of hire
We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental and work-life benefits.
- $5,000.00 Sign-on bonus– Paid at select intervals throughout the employee’s first year of employment.
- Receive a monthly stipend in addition to your regular pay of up to $694/ month for each month the youth care employee works up through December 31, 2022. The monthly stipend amount will vary depending upon how many hours the employee works each month.
- A flexible schedule at 37.5 hours per week for full-time.
- 7.5 hour days Monday – Friday with one day per week of remote work.
- Tufts Health Insurance. HHS pays 75% of the cost for full-time employees.
- Delta Dental Insurance.
- Basic Life Insurance at no cost to the employee.
- Tuition reimbursement for relevant course work available after 6-months of employment.
- Generous time off. Earn the equivalent of up to 35 days. More than 7 weeks of time off during your first year.
- Plus 11 paid holidays per year.
- 403 (b) Retirement Savings plan.
- Voluntary benefits including; Aflac Insurance, ID Shield, and Additional Life Insurance.
- Employee Discount program through TicketsatWork©.
- Employee Referral Program. Earn $350 for referring a hired Youth Care Employee.
Join our team today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $64,000.00 per year
All employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to beginning employment.